Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springer Spaniel missing/possibly stolen

• 24-03-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

A friend's dog has gone missing from the Carrigaholt area of County Clare, though that was a few days ago, so I thought I'd post here too, as he may have found his way into Limerick by now. He was last seen on the 20th of March. They've offered up their campervan as a reward. It's pretty much their home. If anyone has any information or might have seen this dog, please contact me or this group on Facebook. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/missinglittlepip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Great dogs if you're able for their energy, great character - I can see how the owners would be so upset at losing him. I'll keep an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

a good person to ask is your postie he/she covers a lot of ground and a lot of different areas.im sure they would keep an eye out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 notruairi

Thanks guys. If he's found, I'll come back here to let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

I found a dog once and someone told me to ring the dog warden, when I had the pet owners owners had also been in contact with him so they got there pet back no harm if they could locate a number! You never know

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

so sorry to hear this ..make sure your friends contact all the pounds in the morning as they will only hold a dog for five days before they are pts.Mungret pound in Limerick only takes calls for a half hour in the mornings not sure if its from 9 or 9.30 ..also try Ennis dog pound ...Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Try Local Guards, I found a pedigree 3 month lab puppy in the snow two chrismass ago on my way home from work... Notified dog pound, vets, local gardai, postman, radio and posted notes in doors of houses near where I found him.. His owners had visitors who accidentally let him out and the family spent all night walking roads and fields covered in snow to find the poor begger... All the time he was tearing up my kitchen half an hour away.. After two days they went to guards and bingo... Judge was reunited with his distraught owners...
    Best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

Sad news ...little Pips body has been found R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Am very sorry to hear that, his poor owners must be devastated... R.I.P. Pip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Awful news for Pip's owners. Hate to hear any tale of a missing beloved pet that ends sadly as this one has.

Advertisement