Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Exam - CIC Query

Options
  • 24-03-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

I am just getting around to filling out my application through CIC now and have come to the Medical Exam question.

I would like to apply for one of the occupations listed on the page and one of the following sections asks, "Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?"

Now, Ireland is in the list but has the medical exam requirement set as No. Do we only answer yes to the above question if the country in the list has a Yes besides the medical exam requirement field? Or would it be ok to select No in this instance?

I'm not sure if selecting one of the jobs previously will have any bearing on this requirement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

this is the come to canada wizard your filling out?
    I selected NO for that question as I haven't visited or lived in any of designated countries for 6months in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

gary27 wrote: »
    this is the come to canada wizard your filling out?
    I selected NO for that question.

Yeah it's part of that. The job I'm hoping to get into would involve being an expert witness in some instances so I'm not sure if that'll have any bearing on whether I'll have to do one regardless of the country question.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Yeah it's part of that. The job I'm hoping to get into would involve being an expert witness in some instances so I'm not sure if that'll have any bearing on whether I'll have to do one regardless of the country question.

I don't think it relates to that question, its a simple yes or no and more likely no in most cases.

Advertisement