Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Flooring - anyone recommend someone good.

Options
  • 24-03-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to install attic flooring please. Looking at getting the attic tackled as it become a dumping ground...haven't time to do it myself and may get it insulated at same time. Based in Naas area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

Hey dude,

I have some friends from Donegal who frequently come down to do work in the Dublin and surrounding areas.

Their work is amazing quality (they have done my parents extension, kitchen and general housework such as dry lining, also, they completely revamped my aunts house, and I mean completely)

Their prices are very reasonable, especially compared to the prices of Dublin builders.

PM me If you are interested and I can throw you some contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Many of the home insulation companies will do it for you for feck all when they do the insulation,

Try Green Oak, from Donadea I think, well priced, did a good job on 3 houses I've seen, (my own and 2 others), they threw down some flooring and a few shelves along the trusses for storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Can anyone recommend someone to install attic flooring please. Looking at getting the attic tackled as it become a dumping ground...haven't time to do it myself and may get it insulated at same time. Based in Naas area.

PM'd ya a name and number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

PM'd you another name and number.

Advertisement