Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hell and back 'titan 2013

Options
  • 24-03-2013 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

soes anyone have any idea what would be a good time to complete this race in. i registerd yesterday and it says the race is 13k. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

mickm1986 wrote: »
    soes anyone have any idea what would be a good time to complete this race in. i registerd yesterday and it says the race is 13k. thanks

It's it a race?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mickm1986

yeah its an obstacle course type race. just tying to find out peoples times over the course so i can find a time to aim at.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Sorry my apologies, cannot get a pink font on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mickm1986

no bother. have a look at it on youtube. looks intresting to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

the average person running the course does it in about 1 hr 30 mins (fastest about 50 mins, slowest about 3 hrs).
    http://www.hellandback.ie/Hell-and-Back-FAQ.html
    you will find everything you need to know in the link

Its going to be my first H&b , 5 months to get ready :) .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

This is not a triathlon, duathlon or even an adventure race. You might have more luck over in the running forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement