Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SABIS Interview

Options
  • 24-03-2013 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just had my interview for sabis on thursday and it went very well thank god! Sean Cooney and Neil (the interviewers) made the process very easy for me with a lot of guidance and were very helpful toward the realities of the situation i was in..very pleased with the whole process! has anyone had the interviews yet? anyone set to fly off in August?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 craftynici

ghayes09 wrote: »
    Just had my interview for sabis on thursday and it went very well thank god! Sean Cooney and Neil (the interviewers) made the process very easy for me with a lot of guidance and were very helpful toward the realities of the situation i was in..very pleased with the whole process! has anyone had the interviews yet? anyone set to fly off in August?

Had the interview in March also! Was interviewed by Sean, such a lovely fella. Interview was very casual thankfully :) I'm guessing your flying off in August, which areas did you decide you would like to work in? I'm either heading to Qatar, Oman, or Abu Dhabi! Exciting times ahead....

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mel84

does anyone have an email address for sean cooney??

Advertisement