Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Phone - Saturday Night March 23rd Borrisokane

Options
  • 24-03-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

its a long shot but I lost/misplaced my phone last night in Borrisokane. The battery was just dead, it was a black samsung Galaxy S2, I last had it at approx 1am in tess burkes pub before heading to Luigis takeaway at about 1.45am and home.

I've contacted both places already and no sign, just wondering if anyone came across it - there is a nice financial reward for whoever locates it, the phone is of sentimental value to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

I hope you find your phone, but it's more than likely you won't.

A friend of mine left his S3 in a taxi in Clonmel last year, and never saw it again. He contacted the taxi and was told that he never found a phone in the car. He called into the Garda Station with the hope that someone had handed it in, and the Guard he spoke to showed him a box with around 10 to 12 phones in it; NONE of them a smart phone. He told him that not once was a smartphone handed in and in almost every case of a smartphone reported as lost, it has never been recovered.

Sorry for the negative news but it seems to be the way things are.

Advertisement