Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difference betw buying tickets online and in shops??

Options
  • 24-03-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi I just have a question about ticketmaster outlets. I always just buy my tickets for shows online but I'm trying to get some to a show in the bord gais energy theatre now and e website is only giving me pretty poor seats. I know it's a popular show but I'd really like to view exactly what seats are available like you can on the international ticketmaster sites !! Anyway I'm just wondering if I go to a shop that sells for ticketmaster, can they see all the seats that are available and choose that way? Or are they only able to see the exact same thing that we can see ourselves online??

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

At the kiosk they can pick whatever seat is available and show you on a chart where it is so unless it's a gig that is going to sell out quickly, I always try and go to one of the kiosks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement