Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Standard Rate - Any Cheaper Plans

Options
  • 24-03-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

I'm an Electric Ireland customer for several years and being charged the standard rate of 0.1699 per unit excluding VAT. I currently pay my bill by direct debit as well as paperless billing.

Do you have any cheaper plans to offer as we are thinking of switching due to potential savings moving to Airtricity or Bord Gais.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi OnLooker,

As an existing customer on direct debit and paperless billing, you can get 6% off our standard rate, which could save you up to €62 per year.* This would involve agreeing to be contracted to Electric Ireland until 31st March 2014.

If you also have gas at the property, you can get up to 10% off electricity and gas, which could save you up to €183 per year.* This would also involve agreeing to a contract until 31st March 2014.

For more information click here. If you would like a call-back please send us a PM with your contact details and we can organise that. Alternatively, our sales representatives are available at 1850 30 50 90.

If you have any other questions we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David

*Savings quoted are based on annual average usage but actual savings will depend on actual usage, the sign up date to the price plans and the discount expiry date. For saving calculations please see "more details" section (beneath the selected price plan) and the Terms and Conditions section for discount expiry dates. Terms and Conditions apply.

Advertisement