Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimedia in CIT

Options
  • 24-03-2013 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im sitting the leaving cert now[dear god help me], and quite unsure of what to do. I absolutely love films and games and would love a career that involved those two. Multimedia caught my eye, and seemed interesting enough. I was at the open day, but the problem was that all my questions were answered by the lecturer[whos trying to 'sell' the course]. I just want insight from the students themselves on what the course is really like. I'm no good at art, but have a fairly good imagination[i daydream a lot], and sometimes write storylines, for possible games\films. Do you have to be good at art? Do you learn about game design, filmmaking, and audio production?
    Would love the input as soon as possible
    Thanks
    have to study irish now[arrrrggghh]

Advertisement