Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaga: Jobs for English Speakers?

Options
  • 24-03-2013 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I was toying with the idea of moving to Malaga in the past and, now that I'm jobless but with a bit of money, it's popped back into my head again. What appeals to me most about the place is the climate and that language schools I've researched in the past are reasonably affordable there. I speak very, very little Spanish, I've done an evening course or two but that's about it. I would like to move there in a bid to learn Spanish and enjoy some sunshine for a change.

While I do have some money behind me the ideal scenario would be to get a job when I get out there to support me while I try to become somewhat fluent in the lingo. I realise that the Spanish job market is in the ****ter right now and that I have almost no Spanish to speak of.

I would appreciate if someone has knowledge of this and could maybe advise me where I might look to find an English speaking job in Malaga, or the south of Spain in general; I'd be open to Spain in general to be honest.
    Thanks, Dave.

Comments

• Do you have a CELTA certificate in English language teaching? That's pretty much the only way you'll get work in Spain as a foreigner. Teaching jobs are plentiful, especially in the bigger cities.

Advertisement