Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find 48 pack creme eggs in cork?

Options
  • 24-03-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,
    I'm looking for 48 packs of creme eggs, they're available on Amazon but I don't have time to buy one online in time for Easter, does anyone have any idea where in cork I could buy these?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I've never seen them anywhere , and I wouldnt expect to either.
    I dont think supermarkets would see the point.
    In fairness how many people (your good self excluded) like creme eggs enough to drop what must be nearly €30 in one go on them ??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lana0406

I do realize the demands probably not huge, I'm just looking to get something for someone who isn't too gone on easter eggs but loves creme eggs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Do you know anyone with a trade card for Musgrave? They probably have them up in the cash and carry on tramore road. Ask your friendly shopkeeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 robbithompson

48 packets or a 48 pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

They're 2 for €1 in Tesco, just go in and ask someone to get an unopened box for ya and remember to take an extra one up to the till to scan! €24 is cheaper than amazon too :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

pebbles21 wrote: »

Seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Musgraves have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astronut

I'm glad 48 packs aren't sold in shops. Serious damage could be done :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I picked you up all wrong , I thought you were after a consumer tray of 48 creme eggs :eek:
    Yes , Musgraves will certainly have these in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Centra are also 2 for 1 euro :D

Advertisement