Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Games And Interactive Entertainment Development

Options
  • 24-03-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So I got into this course. Here's the link to the page: http://applications.bcfe.ie/course-DLO-Computer_Games_And_Interactive_Entertainment_Development.html

I was wondering if anyone here has done this course and can help me out. I want to know what kinda programming is involved. I want to learn a few languages and I was wondering which languages are in this course. I was planning on learning some before I start in September. Can anyone here help?

Also if anyone can help me find cheap housing in the Ballyfermot area that would be awesome. I don't wanna share a bedroom but other than that I don't care.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Grinder lol

Thanks for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

This forum is pretty dead. Re-post in the Tech Development section, Im sure the guys over there can help you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

So I got into this course. Here's the link to the page: http://applications.bcfe.ie/course-DLO-Computer_Games_And_Interactive_Entertainment_Development.html

I was wondering if anyone here has done this course and can help me out. I want to know what kinda programming is involved. I want to learn a few languages and I was wondering which languages are in this course. I was planning on learning some before I start in September. Can anyone here help?

Also if anyone can help me find cheap housing in the Ballyfermot area that would be awesome. I don't wanna share a bedroom but other than that I don't care.

thanks

I got into the same course in the interview they mentioned we would be using unity so Id say that we will be using javascript or c# could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Grinder lol

kevovek wrote: »
    I got into the same course in the interview they mentioned we would be using unity so Id say that we will be using javascript or c# could be wrong though.

Thanks very much.

I'll see you in September :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

There's loads of tutorials on youtube for unity and the unity forums and community are really helpful as well. I've pm'd you a link to some useful documentation as well check your inbox.

• Advertisement
Advertisement