Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adobe Photoshop+Premiere Elements 11 + Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet - €79.95 + Shipping

• 24-03-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

This seems like an amazing price, as the Wacom Pen Tablet is worth near that alone.
    I filled out the form all the way to the Credit card/Paypal entry.
    But i don't know how much shipping is, I suppose i could order and cancel, but that seems a bit messy.

LINK TO OFFER IN GERMAN

If you live in an address that has a number, for example,

21 Boards.ie lane, Dublin
    Enter it as

Boards.ie Lane, 21
    Dublin.
    Item Unit Price Total
    1 SO-2516 Photoshop / Premiere Elements 11 incl Bamboo Pen
    2 Adobe full versions + Wacom Bamboo Pen tablet with pen

Available
    € 79,95 € 79,95

Total price: € 79.95
    We will tell you your shipping costs via email.

Total to pay: € 79.95
    You have no VAT number. deposited.
    VAT will be charged.
    We deliver by mail / DHLVersandart:

FZVoEww.jpg

Woops.. Didn't realise my name was viewable.. :o

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Interesting, must look it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I've just ordered mine, no extra charge for shipping appeared at all which is strange! Thanks OP, been wanting a Wacom Bamboo tablet for ages :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

good spot OP!

Any details of the size of the wacom?

Edit - I found out, it has an active area of about six inches by four inches.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

iPhone. wrote: »
    good spot OP!

Any details of the size of the wacom?

Edit - I found out, it has an active area of about six inches by four inches.

Width: 27.8 cm
    Length: 17.6 cm
    Weight: 395 g
    Height: 1.1 cm
    Active area: 147 x 92 mm

I'd love to get a gfx tablet like this for gf. Videos look cool too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

My bro has one and he seems to love it. Great bit of kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

hi , did anyone actually order this?
    i tried and got back an email saying the cost of delivery is €14:31, fair enough, i then replied saying i would pay the postage but have since heard nothing... my german is poor alas so that doesnt help matters i suppose lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Thanks to the OP for this - mine arrived yesterday. Just installing Photoshop Elements now. Found them very easy to deal with, despite my poor German language skills.

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Thanks to the OP for this - mine arrived yesterday. Just installing Photoshop Elements now. Found them very easy to deal with, despite my poor German language skills.

Hi there ,
    Mine arrived earlier this week, haven't installed it yet but can u select English when using it?

Thanks

You can. I got a DVD called "software backup" or something. When you go into that, it's a customised page in German with links to Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. I'm trying to install Photoshop Elements but don't have enough room on my C drive, so I'm choosing my D drive - but still the installation is still failing due to lack of space on the C drive. I'm sure it's only a small thing to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Nice one OP - just bought one for myself. They didn't charge me anything for delivery either...:confused:

• Advertisement

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    You can. I got a DVD called "software backup" or something. When you go into that, it's a customised page in German with links to Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. I'm trying to install Photoshop Elements but don't have enough room on my C drive, so I'm choosing my D drive - but still the installation is still failing due to lack of space on the C drive. I'm sure it's only a small thing to fix it.

Thanks for that, so basically when u start up the DVD you just click on the links to install photoshop and can pick English as a language?
    Thanks again :)

Nice one OP - just bought one for myself. They didn't charge me anything for delivery either...:confused:

You will get an email probably on Monday telling you it's €14 odd to send to Ireland. You can go ahad or cancel at that stage

kildare75 wrote: »
    Thanks for that, so basically when u start up the DVD you just click on the links to install photoshop and can pick English as a language?
    Thanks again :)

Pretty much!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Takingiteasy

Bought tsk of these (limited go buying two).
    Very good deal, arrived within a few days.

The order process is in German - but if you cut and paste into google translate it makes it very easy to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

does the bamboo pen tablet only work with photoshop and elements or can it be used with other software?

Hi
    It works with any software. You can use it instead of a mouse if good enough - takes time to control it. It comes with its own drawing and games apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Ordered:)

Ordered this few weeks but heard nothing since. Lost screenshot I took of completed order as HD went on my laptop.
    Anyone know email address they got from them? I didn't get anything from them about delivery cost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I got an email from them, saying that as I had ignored their previous emails about paying the delivery cost (never got any emails, or they went to spam), they were cancelling the order and refunding my Paypal. Shame, I was looking forward to getting it.

• Advertisement

nothing in my emails from them and nothing in my credit card statement. wonder if i tried to order again?

Advertisement