Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really bad lag

Options
  • 25-03-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed really bad lag lately, been playing a lot today and the lag is awful, as in I'll be running, I'll stop and be transported back a couple of seconds. Think it should be ok on my end UPC 20mb BB, I did a speed check and my ping was 20 and speed was up around 20.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I think since End Game on the PC version anyway, I get a lot of rubber banding like that too. Could also be the same for Xbox? Do all the usual stuff, reboot router, turn off other things in the house etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I think since End Game on the PC version anyway, I get a lot of rubber banding like that too. Could also be the same for Xbox? Do all the usual stuff, reboot router, turn off other things in the house etc.

Ye iv just gotten end game too. Odd. So annoying. I'll do all the usuals tomorrow, rebooting etc and hope it helps. I'd love to see them fix all these little things and keep supporting bf3 but with 4 coming out I can't see that happening

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've had (and a LOT of other people from what I see on boards too) terrible network issues on UPC after 7pm, so much that I'm currently refusing to pay them. Rubberbanding is very noticeable on BF3 but not so much on other games

Advertisement