Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People of Limerick please complete my survey

• 25-03-2013 12:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭

Over the last few years you guys have been great helping with surveys for my college projects and this is the last one. The mods have given me permission to post this here and I would appreciate it if a few of you guys would do the survey, it is ten questions and will literally take two minutes.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VS6M59J

I am doing a final year project on aerosol products and the risks associated with them. Do you use deodorants, cleaning products, air fresheners, paint etc that are sprayed from containers? If you do do you read the health warnings? Do you use personal protection equipment? Are you aware of any health risks that are associated with these products? Would you consider buying products that would reduce the potential risks? would you buy a recycled product that was designed to reduce the risks or would you prefer a newly made one? Do you check if products are recycled before you buy?

I would be delighted to hear your opinions

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Done. Would love to see the results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Done dude

done and done

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Done. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

thanks and i will gladly post the results

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭melonstar

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

Done, best of luck with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭adaminho

Done. good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Done - would be interested to know the risks of using aerosols. Obviously I know not to burn a flame near them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Done .... I thought we used to get a kit-kat for doing these , or was it a polo mint ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Done

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Deanta

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

done

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Done. Best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭xii

Done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Hi all thanks to those of you who completed a survey, i have reached the survey limit of 100 already you guys in the limerick forum are legends.

Thanks to the mods for letting me post it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thread locked so :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement