Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accommodation - City Centre

Options
  • 25-03-2013 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and a few friends are planning on finding jobs in Galway for the summer and we're looking for a place to stay. So far we've found a place in Woodquay, but that's about it.

Just looking to get feedback on areas in and around (ie 10 mins walk) the city centre that would be taken up for the summer. Also, info about letting agencies would be appreciated. If you know someone who is renting, let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Hi all,

Myself and a few friends are planning on finding jobs in Galway for the summer and we're looking for a place to stay. So far we've found a place in Woodquay, but that's about it.

Just looking to get feedback on areas in and around (ie 10 mins walk) the city centre that would be taken up for the summer. Also, info about letting agencies would be appreciated. If you know someone who is renting, let me know!
    Letting agencies are a waste of time, just use Daft, Gleann na Ri and Glasan student accommodation will be available in the Summer, they are on bus routes 10-15 min from city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Much the same as here in Limerick so. Thanks!

Advertisement