Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you believe in Asians?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

OP, come to Auckland. Whole place is an Asian community. It's one of the most multicultural cities I've ever been in.

I'm fairly sure that the term "Asian" covers India and down in to and around Indonesian islands area too.
    That's a lot of people when you think about it.

The typical white westerner is a minority in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

my god...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Mind. Blown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Rabies wrote: »
    OP, come to Auckland. Whole place is an Asian community. It's one of the most multicultural cities I've ever been in.

I'm fairly sure that the term "Asian" covers India and down in to and around Indonesian islands area too.
    That's a lot of people when you think about it.

The typical white westerner is a minority in the world.

There were no Asians in that documentary about Middle Earth, so we just have your word for it Rabies. Are you part of the Judeo-Lizard agenda?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement