Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality European E-liquid Suppliers?

Options
  • 25-03-2013 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

So i'm on the hunt for amazing flavors again...

I have tried quite a few different brands of e-liquid. I'll list a few to give you an idea of what I've tried.

-tastyvapor (not bad, kind of artificial tasting)
    -vapedudes (better than tastyvapor but still not quite cutting it except for one or two flavors)
    -dekang (all but unvapable for me, unfortunately)
    -pixiejuice (absolutely amazing, but they've gone out of business)
    -mom and pops vapor (I thought it was disgusting, but I've heard other people like it)
    -mtbaker vapor (some really good flavors, cheapest prices i've seen apart from dekang)

For the last several months I have been ordering my liquid in bulk from mountbakervapor.com. The majority of their flavors are really good and work out much cheaper when I order at least 100ml (which I usually surpass), but the shipping times from the US have just been killing me...

So I was wondering, what are your favorite juice suppliers? Are there any must try flavors that I can get locally?

For the record, I've settled on a 50/50 blend at 12 mg, it seems to be my sweet spot in terms of flavor/vapor production. Menthols, fruits and dessert vapes seem to be my favorite so far, I haven't yet tried a tobacco that I've liked. I would be willing to post reviews of my favorite flavors if there was any interest.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

t-juice, highbrow vapour, flavourz by joe, pink spot, liqua,pipesauce.. all available on irish sites although generally not their full range

vapourcast juices are quite good as well although you have to order them from the states I think

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭craiclad

t-juice, highbrow vapour, flavourz by joe, pink spot, liqua,pipesauce.. all available on irish sites although generally not their full range

vapourcast juices are quite good as well although you have to order them from the states I think

Any in particular you would recommend? And I assume they don't do 50/50 blends if they're resellers?

i've no idea what the pg/vg ratio is.. youd prob have to email the site owners and ask

it depends what kind of juice you're after. t-juice do some lovely tobaccos, uk-smokes, hermanio diablo, eastern blend, cubana (more of a cigar). their fruity/sweet juices are well reviewed too but Ii prefer their tobaccos. ezsmoke.ie have them

ezsmoke also have a new range of their own juices, 1st choice is an excellent tobacco/cigar vape and wild thing is a lovely fruity mix.. it's a strange one but tasty

highbrow vapour has a good chunk of my favourite juices. orange de sangre, strawberry lemonade, cappucino diablo. their banana is lovely too although i dont think anyone in Ireland has that.

flavourz by joe, pink spot and pipesauce I haven't really tried but they're well spoken of. vaporium have the first two and then purevapour have the pipesauce

think liqua are on a few sites, i always liked their american tobacco and the citrus mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Wingnut's liquids on e-smokeireland.eu are great, Irish-made, available in whatever ratio/strength you want by using the comment box.

i've no idea what the pg/vg ratio is.. youd prob have to email the site owners and ask

it depends what kind of juice you're after. t-juice do some lovely tobaccos, uk-smokes, hermanio diablo, eastern blend, cubana (more of a cigar). their fruity/sweet juices are well reviewed too but Ii prefer their tobaccos. ezsmoke.ie have them

ezsmoke also have a new range of their own juices, 1st choice is an excellent tobacco/cigar vape and wild thing is a lovely fruity mix.. it's a strange one but tasty

highbrow vapour has a good chunk of my favourite juices. orange de sangre, strawberry lemonade, cappucino diablo. their banana is lovely too although i dont think anyone in Ireland has that.

flavourz by joe, pink spot and pipesauce I haven't really tried but they're well spoken of. vaporium have the first two and then purevapour have the pipesauce

think liqua are on a few sites, i always liked their american tobacco and the citrus mix.

Sounds interesting, thanks. I'll probably try a few from highbrow, do you know who stocks it?

I really like menthol/fruity vapes. I haven't tried many tobaccos, seeing as I never really liked the taste of analogues anyways, but I might dip my finger in the pot again to see what t-juice has to offer.

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    Wingnut's liquids on e-smokeireland.eu are great, Irish-made, available in whatever ratio/strength you want by using the comment box.

I've tried a few from wingnuts, but I wasn't blown away. Good price and next day delivery is awesome, but most of the flavors seem pretty standard. I'm kind of looking for some really amazing signature blend type of thing... I might just bite the bullet and give velvet cloud vapor my next big order seeing as they have such a big following on le rebbit and ecr, not looking forward to those wait times though...

I'll try a few of digby's recommendations too, t-juice, highbrow, pink spot etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

craiclad wrote: »
    I've tried a few from wingnuts, but I wasn't blown away. Good price and next day delivery is awesome, but most of the flavors seem pretty standard. I'm kind of looking for some really amazing signature blend type of thing... I might just bite the bullet and give velvet cloud vapor my next big order seeing as they have such a big following on le rebbit and ecr, not looking forward to those wait times though...

I'll try a few of digby's recommendations too, t-juice, highbrow, pink spot etc.

i thought velvet cloud were 100% vg?

if you like menthol/fruity vapes you have to try t-juice high voltage

i forgot all about it in my earlier post.. it's a menthol cherry mix.. it's heavenly

e-smokeireland have the highbrow vapour stuff

also have a look at the papillion organic forest fruits or organic apple from houseofliquid.com 2-3 days postage from the uk. ebaron labs frozen orange is pretty lovely too from the same site.

artyeva wrote: »
    i thought velvet cloud were 100% vg?

Yeah, I tend toward the higher VG juices. Velvet cloud uses VG and distilled water so it isn't too thick like bobas bounty.

if you like menthol/fruity vapes you have to try t-juice high voltage

i forgot all about it in my earlier post.. it's a menthol cherry mix.. it's heavenly

e-smokeireland have the highbrow vapour stuff

also have a look at the papillion organic forest fruits or organic apple from houseofliquid.com 2-3 days postage from the uk. ebaron labs frozen orange is pretty lovely too from the same site.

Awesome, i'll definitely give those a look! Thanks for the advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I've found thebestshop.eu, houseofliquid.com, e-smokeireland and http://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/ to be good so far. All speedy delivery and reliable.

It's all a matter of taste when it comes to the actual juices, just buy samples when possible or 10ml bottles to see what works for you. Then order bigger bottles of your fav's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

pipesauce is back in stock over on purevapour.com, just replenished my long bottom leaf supply and ordered shire malt and oak barrel cider to try.

The long bottom leaf is well worth worth a try if you're looking for something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Your in for a treat with Oak Barrel Cider. I am just polishing off the last of mine now, it's a lovely vape, very woody with a hint of apples!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

craiclad wrote: »
    -mtbaker vapor (some really good flavors, cheapest prices i've seen apart from dekang)

For the last several months I have been ordering my liquid in bulk from mountbakervapor.com. The majority of their flavors are really good and work out much cheaper when I order at least 100ml (which I usually surpass), but the shipping times from the US have just been killing me...

http://cloudhousevapor.com/American-made-Juices/Mount-Baker-Vapor/

MBV from France, have just placed my 3rd order with them, delivery's roughly a week :) I've ordered from them 3 times so far & find them good.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I was sent a sample pack from Paul of http://artisan-eliquid.com/home/

The Monster Juice and Spiced Orange were really nice.
    Just spotted that he has a sale on sample packs atm 10 x 3ml for 10e so you can't go wrong for that.

Advertisement