Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 mobile home sites

Options
  • 25-03-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    We are thinking of buying a nice-preowned mobile home.
    Can anybody give me the names of mobile home parks as close to Dublin as possible but also taking in Wicklow and Wexford that are open to stay in 12 months of the year? We are considering something that will be safe, quiet and family orientated. The bright lights of somewhere like courtown wouldn't really suit us. A friend has already recommended Parklands in Riverchapel which we are going to visit.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭older i get better i was

raven pk, curracloe is nice, small site within walk of beauitful beach and lovely woods. not much on site in the way of facilities only playground and field, but well run and nice residents, i believe they have pitches as most sites do, its 1hr 40mins drive to dublin, but its also close to wexfrd which is great fr shopping or restaurants, cinemas etc.

Advertisement