Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food we have now which we didn't have....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I'm not sure it actually qualifies as food but all those microwave quarter pounders and stuff like Rustlers-dunno were they around 10 years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

mewe wrote: »
    I'm not sure it actually qualifies as food but all those microwave quarter pounders and stuff like Rustlers-dunno were they around 10 years ago?

Other brands of the same product were. They were s stable part of my diet in my teens

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

were they around 10 years ago?
    Well over 10 years. I remember going to the petrol station on the way home from the pub, only the hatch was open and we used to get the guy to cook them for us. Walshes foods did ribsteaks, they are the same people who do spiceburgers.

2-Pork-Ribs_LG.jpg

rubadub wrote: »
    Well over 10 years. I remember going to the petrol station on the way home from the pub, only the hatch was open and we used to get the guy to cook them for us. Walshes foods did ribsteaks, they are the same people who do spiceburgers.

2-Pork-Ribs_LG.jpg
    Doirty! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Rustlers was launched in 2001.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

With the opening of these traditional style sweet shops in the last 5 years we are seeing loads of American sweets, drinks and cereals which were not available here.

Bacon jam??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

T bone steaks were prohibited between the late 90s and about 2005 due to the bse scare. Back on the menu since then.

Advertisement