Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cctv

Options
  • 25-03-2013 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi guys.
    Quick question . What way can you connect The coaxial cable coming direct from the camera to a single television.?
    There will be no DVR or the like needed on it . I heard the camera works on a scart . If so how do you turn a coax to scart ..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

It's an AV signal so you'll need a BNC to scart lead or if your TV has a phono connection get a BNC to phone because they're smaller than the scart and much cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 gives a bite baby

It's an AV signal so you'll need a BNC to scart lead or if your TV has a phono connection get a BNC to phone because they're smaller than the scart and much cheaper.

Will do cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 gives a bite baby

I have tried a BNC connector into the yellow port for the av channel and there's still no picture. I tried a BNC to scart and no picture either.
    I know the camera is working because I can see a faint picture if connected direct to aerial in on the television.
    The make of the camera borsutec .
    I don't no what to try now I haven't any experience in CCTV.
    Any ideas.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BAZ67

ON your TV, is there more than one AV Channel ? .If so, try them all.

Advertisement