Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 15 Fixtures ** Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Sorry, my internet went last night. I'm not going to be around tonight, you can play the CPU if you want. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

What times would you be available around lunchtime tomorrow?

I'm in work all day today. I'm free all day tomorrow and possibly Sunday.

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    I'm in work all day today. I'm free all day tomorrow and possibly Sunday.

I will try and make Sunday night but if not, we can sim it. :(

Raoul wrote: »
    I will try and make Sunday night but if not, we can sim it. :(

ok well hopefully you can make it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Giants, i dont know if you have played the cpu yet but i should be back to play tomorrow evening if you havent.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey lads could someone stick up a fixtures thread for the next game I'm not near my puter til tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

On now bengals! !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Has this week advanced?, hoping to do practice last night but it didnt advance, i hope to get it done after i get home from fairyhouse

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Has this week advanced?, hoping to do practice last night but it didnt advance, i hope to get it done after i get home from fairyhouse

I think raoul and gatsby have to play their game so it probably will some time after that i'd say

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I think raoul and gatsby have to play their game so it probably will some time after that i'd say

Cheers perrin, i guess that means i wont playing the saints tonight then.

Cheers perrin, i guess that means i wont playing the saints tonight then.

I am about tonight :). From what time can you play?

Myself and The Gatsby are playing at 2. Its a big enough game, got playoff implications and nobody had a game organised for today.

Raoul wrote: »
    I am about tonight :). From what time can you play?

Myself and The Gatsby are playing at 2. Its a big enough game, got playoff implications and nobody had a game organised for today.

2 games in a day Raoul :eek:, are you sure the brees arm will be able for it :D. we can play some other night if you want, but if he's able for it tonight, I'm in Fairyhouse so i wont be sure til later what time i get home, how does 9-9.30 sound just to be sure?

2 games in a day Raoul :eek:, are you sure the brees arm will be able for it :D. we can play some other night if you want, but if he's able for it tonight, I'm in Fairyhouse so i wont be sure til later what time i get home, how does 9-9.30 sound just to be sure?

I actually don't like playing two games in the one day ha. I always seem to do awful in the second as I diverge from my game plan. Most likely I am around tomorrow evening too. I prefer to get it done around 7 though if that suits?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Steelers, have UPC issues, trying to get it sorted...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Yo have 5 minutes then I get to play CPU!!!!

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Yo have 5 minutes then I get to play CPU!!!!

Keep dreaming! Pudsy wouldnt forgive me!
    Thankfully me neighbours wi-fi is open however dont have a wireless adapter :(

Keep dreaming! Pudsy wouldnt forgive me!
    Thankfully me neighbours wi-fi is open however dont have a wireless adapter :(

We can reschedule for Thursday if you want?

We can reschedule for Thursday if you want?

Whats the latest you can play?

I'm rebooting and have a spare router so trying to a few things

Whats the latest you can play?

I'm rebooting and have a spare router so trying to a few things

I can hang around for another half hour or so, I'm wrecked and up early tomorrow. Other than tomorrow I'm free any evening after around 8, should be free day time during the weekend.

• Advertisement

Cool if i cant get it by half 10 we'll go for tomorrow

Cool if i cant get it by half 10 we'll go for tomorrow

Cool, but tomorrow is the only day I can't do.

Cool, but tomorrow is the only day I can't do.

Sorry thought tomorrow was thursday, damn bank holiday!
    Am around all weekend bar a few hours on Saturday, Thursday at 10?

Sorry thought tomorrow was thursday, damn bank holiday!
    Am around all weekend bar a few hours on Saturday, Thursday at 10?

That sounds good, are you still trying to get on now?

That sounds good, are you still trying to get on now?

Yep, cant get anything however it was working fine when i went to football so not sure whats up tbh

Yep, cant get anything however it was working fine when i went to football so not sure whats up tbh

Dodgy UPC gear, maybe you should give Sky a call;)

Dodgy UPC gear, maybe you should give Sky a call;)

Thats not the problem,the problem is the phone port is upstairs along with the router! I'd need the worlds longest ethernet cable to run it from upstairs down to the xbox!

Im up and running!

Advertisement