Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyce Avenue to play Limerick Gig

Options
  • 25-03-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Heard rumours Boyce Avenue are to play Thomond Park in the summer? Any one know?

Great band hope its true...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Haven't heard this myself, I don't think they even come close to filling Thomand park though? :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Heard rumours Boyce Avenue are to play Thomond Park in the summer? Any one know?

Great band hope its true...

The only way they are playing Thomand Park is if they are supporting someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

No way they'd fill TP. Unless they're on a bill with someone? Them, Bressie, Hermitage Green, Little Green Cars would probably be a crowd puller. They'd appeal to a similar crowd I'd imagine? But fill TP?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭rebel89

seachto7 wrote: »
    No way they'd fill TP. Unless they're on a bill with someone? Them, Bressie, Hermitage Green, Little Green Cars would probably be a crowd puller. They'd appeal to a similar crowd I'd imagine? But fill TP?

Please dont make me have to sit through Bressie to see Boyce Avenue:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Maybe one of the big top gigs in the Milk Market but not Thomond unless supporting someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Only way they will be at Thomond is if they are supporting The Boss or something like that

Good band though, just not enough of a fan base here to do it alone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

kryogen wrote: »
    Only way they will be at Thomond is if they are supporting The Boss or something like that

Good band though, just not enough of a fan base here to do it alone

Bruce doesn't have a support act.
    Boyce in thomond? havent a flying hope,
    Limerick FC would get a bigger crowd

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Bruce doesn't have a support act.
    Boyce in thomond? havent a flying hope,
    Limerick FC would get a bigger crowd

He does but only if its a festival type line up like Hard Rock Calling and Wrecking Ball Weekender in Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 23 daithi12

there in newcastle west for westfest incase anyone is still wondering. 14th of sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

That'll be a culture shock....!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Playing at that Westfest thing in Newcastke West I heard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Advertisement