Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wallet hunt

• 25-03-2013 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

First off I apologise to mods for not knowing where this tread should correctly go, it's a bit of everything really.

To explain what I'm after requires a bit of backstory.
    in the good old days of my youth, while the celtic tiger was roaring, the Pater noticed I was carrying round my money very loosely in pockets and it was time I got my first wallet. He handed me a Guiness wallet that was lying around, and since that day the wallet has been with me throught all sorts of lively adventures. More than once containing the most crucial artifacts of my life.

Now many tears later that selfsame wallet is showing its age. Velcro doesn't stick, ripping apart, faded details. the GF has wanted me to throw it out, but I just can. It's like a friend whose always been there for me, with money or a stern warning when I needed it most. I know I need a new wallet but just nothing match, in either ergonomics or style.

and believe me I've searched everywhere
    Ebay, Guinness store, Guinness head offices, Carrolls, Buy & Sell, friends, car boot sales, and I've even tried find someone to custom make a new wallet identical to this. It's just impossible.

So now I ask you, I implore you, I beg you, if anyone can find this wallet in good condition I'll buy it for E100. Anywhere in Ireland.

DSC_0449_zps271c2efa.jpg

DSC_0448_zps5fc62d63.jpg

DSC_0447_zps2ccccc74.jpg

DSC_0446_zps7cd686cc.jpg

Comments

Advertisement