Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable

• 25-03-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know when the exam timetable is out? I thought it would be this week but now I'm thinking it might be next week depending on which week they count as week 9??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Thursday of teaching week 9 so next week.

Is actually up now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

phish wrote: »
    Is actually up now

That's only provisional and is subject to change.

Cossax wrote: »
    That's only provisional and is subject to change.

True but from experience its very hard to get them changed unless there is exceptional circumstances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

phish wrote: »
    True but from experience its very hard to get them changed unless there is exceptional circumstances.

Indeed. The up now is a pretty decent guide if you're planning anything around exam time.

Delighted, only have one exam and for a moment I thought they'd put it on the one day I didn't want it (going to Billy Connolly on the 6th so was terrified it'd be on the Tuesday). Luckily it's on the 14th. :)

• Advertisement

same as my only one is on the 10th

Advertisement