Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire Kiss 20MG or 12MG Strength

Options
  • 25-03-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Guys.

I'm new to this so I'm just wondering what does the strength mean.

For example, Vampire Kiss from e-smokers has a 12mg and a 20mg - what does this actually mean?

And if anyone knows, which one comes free with the starter kit, would it have been the 12mg or the 20mg?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The higher the number, the more nicotine per ml, the more hit and throathit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

And you decide what strength & flavours you want by using the comment box when placing your order

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Most sites won't let your order go through without selecting the strength first.

If you smoked light cig's, 12mg might do the job. I was on Silk cut last few years and find 12 a little light at times, so I buy some juices 12mg, for a nice morning vape, and others at 18mg or 24mg for when I want more of a kick. Having a beer or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Most sites won't let your order go through without selecting the strength first.

If you smoked light cig's, 12mg might do the job. I was on Silk cut last few years and find 12 a little light at times, so I buy some juices 12mg, for a nice morning vape, and others at 18mg or 24mg for when I want more of a kick. Having a beer or whatever.

Thanks for that - I smoked rollies; Golden Virginia

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bambi1981

I smoked rolly's too I started with the strong stuff and dropped down after a couple of weeks no problem at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

I smoked rollies coz thats how I roll-rolled?:confused::cool::confused:

I liked a good throat hit when I did smoke so when it comes to vaping I use 18-24mg.Don't always get the aforementioned hit though:(:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I liked a good throat hit when I did smoke so when it comes to vaping I use 18-24mg.Don't always get the aforementioned hit though:(:confused::(

Depends on the device used, the set-up of the device, the liquid's ratios, the airhole placement in the device...
    Jump up to 36mg or even 45mg and you'll get a whack whatever the device. You might end up bouncing off the walls, but... Science.

Jesus! 45mg would be fun.I wonder how long it would be before you could see normally again?days?weeks?:eek:

Yeah I'm beginning to think that my ego twist is a bit of a lightweight.
    I dunno,too many variables in vaping for me.I do think that a decent mod will
    help my situation though.Still waiting for the left side of my poor brain to stop
    melting and then I'll get something done about it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

36-45! Jaysis!

I was vaping some 24mg earlier, and suddenly got a dose of the coughs, was seeing stars :D

I'd say that 45mg stuff would space me out completely.

Well I just got the 12MG Vampire Kiss; so hope its strong enough for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Let me know how you get on :D Been eyeing it up for a while, but the Kanger Value Kit is out of stock so need to wait :(

Let me know how you get on :D Been eyeing it up for a while, but the Kanger Value Kit is out of stock so need to wait :(

What about this one as opposed to teh value kit - it has 2 batteries;

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

iba wrote: »
    What about this one as opposed to teh value kit - it has 2 batteries;

I have 4 eGo C Twists,they're ok and a decent starting point for anybody wanting to get in to vaping for the first time.I've had nothing but issues with the Skanger:D T3-mainly flooding/gurgling,but you may have better luck.

You may want to consider the Vamo.More powerful and a better vaping experience when compared to the twists(from what I've heard anyway).

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/vamo.htm

Put it to you this way,if I was just getting started with vaping I'd go down the Vamo route and keep a few twist batteries for when I'm out and about because the Vamo is biiiiggg!:)
    It doesnt look as if that kanger kit is available as you have no menu options.

Advertisement