Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy and adult teeth together...how long?

• 25-03-2013 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

Our Bali ( mini schnauzer) has now got her puppy and adult teeth protuding together. I have read that it can affect the correct positioning of the adult teeth if it continues like this.

How long is normal for both sets together, has been about 3 weeks now? I keep telling her she has to give them up, but so far she is hanging on to them. Little monkey.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

How is is she?
    Jago is 6 months and he has a last puppy tooth.
    The vet said to wait another month and if it's not falling alone they will remove it to avoid problems..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

6 months, will see if any fall this week, if not will go to the vet. I really dont want to anaesthetise her unnecessarily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

I know.. the vet told me to wait one month because I am going to neuter Jago, so they will do the two things together..

Advertisement