Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus from navan to fairyhouse races

Options
  • 25-03-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a bus from navan to fairyhouse races on Easter Monday. (Grand National Day)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

There's no bus directly to the racecourse from Navan (though I'm not sure about private buses). There's a few that could drop you close enough to it though. The Bus Éireann 109A bus will drop you in Ratoath. It's a slight trek from there to the racecourse (half an hour walk I'd say) but you could probably get a taxi or maybe jump on the 105 bus that goes past the racecourse.

Another option is getting the 109 to M3 Parkway train station where there's a free shuttle bus from the station to the racecourse operated by Fairyhouse:
    http://www.fairyhouse.ie/Fairyhouse/Come-Racing/How-To-Get-To-Fairyhouse/. I'm not entirely sure if the 109 actually stops at the train station though, but it would go close to it.

Here are the timetables for the 109A, 105 and 109

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hoommer

#Hammer Archer

Thank you for all the time and effort put into you response.

Advertisement