Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George's Patisserie Slane

Options
  • 25-03-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Does anyone know if George ever opened another shop or is even still making cakes to order?

Have a special birthday coming up and would love to get one of his cakes, if anyone has contact details that would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Yes, he has a shop on the collon road out of slane beside a pub (think its the poets rest) not sure of his his phone number but I could call in to get it some of the days if you want it, just pm me.

Mmm Bop wrote: »
    Does anyone know if George ever opened another shop or is even still making cakes to order?

Have a special birthday coming up and would love to get one of his cakes, if anyone has contact details that would be great.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Hes only opening the shop 2-3 days a week I think but the cake making thing is still going

https://www.facebook.com/georgespatisserie

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mmm Bop

Thanks a million both of ye.

Advertisement