Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom modem

Options
  • 25-03-2013 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

hi guys,

My dad has been having a bit of trouble with his BB connection lately, i am not at home to help him find the problem as it could be his laptop or something else, but one possible source of the problem is the modem, its at least 6 years old and i want to change it to something new, to keep things simple for him i would rather if its a simple plug and play version from eircom, can you guys supply a replacement router? do you then charge for said even though he is using your BB package?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

eurofoxy wrote: »
    hi guys,

My dad has been having a bit of trouble with his BB connection lately, i am not at home to help him find the problem as it could be his laptop or something else, but one possible source of the problem is the modem, its at least 6 years old and i want to change it to something new, to keep things simple for him i would rather if its a simple plug and play version from eircom, can you guys supply a replacement router? do you then charge for said even though he is using your BB package?

Cheers

Hi eurofoxy

Would you like to PM me the landline number? I can run a few tests and look into this further.

Regards

Al

Advertisement