Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a bonsai tree

Options
  • 25-03-2013 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I want to get a Bonsai tree for my OH's birthday - she loves them - but I'm not sure where to look. I don't have a car and I only have a 3 days to get it so some suggestions in south Dublin or Dublin city centre would be greatly appreciated.

I know of the shop in the Powerscourt centre but last time I went there it seemed to be geared towards more advanced Bonsais at high prices

Ideally I'd like to spend under €30 if possible. Although love itself has no limits it's still a tree.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I was going to suggest the Bonsai Shop in Powerscourt centre, their website says that they closed at the end of Feb due to unforseen circumstances. it does leave a contact number and email address, so they may still be trading, just not able to open the shop? http://bonsaishopireland.blogspot.ie/

They may be able to put you in contact with another retailer too.

Advertisement