Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chinese takeway Dublin 7

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I really like Shangri-La, never had a bad meal from there.

As for city centre, my boss is Chinese and he says that if they're going for a fancy meal out it would always be Good World on George's St.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I have to say Good World is a filthy place Dim sum was really soggy,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Slydice wrote: »
    Got Kung Po chicken there about twice in the last month. Was decent grub.
    sham69 wrote: »
    pearl river in phibsboro used to be the best chinese around (in dublin never mind just dublin 7)

Not sure what its like these days, had it about a year ago and it was nice.
    I order from a place in cabra called do-son (they have a place on dorset street aswell), very nice food.
    The only gripe i have is they can't make salt and chilli dishes for shi*

Always get kung po tofu from pearl river, so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

What about Lucky Dragon its got good again.I got a curry last week and it was lovely.I like Riris.Millenium is a bit hit and miss i find.But zen won in Phibsboro is gorgous ive never had a bad thing from there.Pity they dont do the sushi anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

millennium all the way for us too...9 out of 10 times we're really happy with our order, the 1 out of the 10th order, we just put it down to a newbie chef if its not up to their usual standard

house special kung do fruity sauce is yummy :), it was actually the girl at the desk that recommended it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Jocelynel wrote: »
    millennium all the way for us too...9 out of 10 times we're really happy with our order, the 1 out of the 10th order, we just put it down to a newbie chef if its not up to their usual standard

house special kung do fruity sauce is yummy :), it was actually the girl at the desk that recommended it

My God it is rotten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Hootanany wrote: »
    Kingsland was closed for ages a while back, Charlies own it now.
    I didn't know that, it reopened with the same staff and exact same food/recipes but then again it did rename itself Kingcharlies so maybe I missed the obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

There'll be a chinese tonight.
    Torn between Zen Wei Ton and Shangri La.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

camille Thai in phibsborough is always reliable,full Chinese menu too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

camille Thai in phibsborough is always reliable,full Chinese menu too.

They charge for the rice there. They can **** right off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement