Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House cleaner, going rate

Options
  • 25-03-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the going rate is for house cleaning in rural south Wexford? Around 3 to 4 hours every two weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Multiple threads, what gives?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056911071

Do you think the rate for house cleaners will be significantly different between Rural Wexford and Rural Waterford?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭flipsat

No I do not think there will be a significant difference in the rate for rural Wexford or for rural Waterford. The purpose of posting in both sites was to ensure that readers from each area get the opportunity to provide information. Have I broken a Board rule? If so, apologies.

If this post cannot be on two sites, then please can it be left on the Wexford site. Many thanks

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

flipsat. You will need to ask the Waterford mods to delete your thread in there as you have posted the same topic in more than 1 forum. I will leave this 1 open in Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I know people who pay €10 per hour.

• Advertisement

Thank you lolli for your reply. Any other replies would be gratefully received.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Good work my dear Watson.

Ill get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I pay €50 for 4 hours of cleaning. That includes travel as I live in a rural area and my cleaner travels from town. She is worth every penny.

Jordata, thank you for your reply. I am not getting many replies yet but yours and the other one are a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I was told E12 an hour when I inquired a couple months ago

• Advertisement

Thank you Dinkie. I think there is a bit of trend showing as the replies so far suggest between 10 and 12 Euros per hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

€10 P/H

Advertisement