Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Higher Level Irish Oral Questions

• 25-03-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All

Really need to get an answer from a teacher on this! what are the first 5 questions in the oral. My teacher tells me they are, name, age, date of birth, student number and class. The teacher i am getting grinds off says its. name, age, date of birth, student number and address. the dvd and cds i listen to say its address!very confused at this stage, can someone please help! I am a mature applicant, not sure if that makes any difference!

thanks a million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Name, age, dob, exam no and address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭HPMS

Same as what 'decisions' said. If your teacher got that wrong, she mustn't be very good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Don't forget the greetings as well, they count for marks too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 uibhfhaili1985

Thanks everyone. i was thinking all the CDs and DVD samples cant be wrong! hmm jury is out on the teacher who is a he!

Advertisement