Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennel colooney

Options
  • 25-03-2013 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Any one have experience of using Cooloney dog boarding kennels? Or other recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I've used them. Also used Lough Bo Boarding Kennels and Tall Trees in Tubbercurry. Can recommend them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

magnumlady wrote: »
    I've used them. Also used Lough Bo Boarding Kennels and Tall Trees in Tubbercurry. Can recommend them all.

Much obliged Magnum Lady :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

If its the kennels located past the entrance to Markree House, I can't recommend them enough. Did a brilliant job accomadating my akita :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Thanks FV, I think that is them, that's good to know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Brians an absolute gentleman to deal with. Listened to me ramble on about the dog for an hour when I went to check the place before I left her there. Really listens, follows your instruction on how to get the best out of the dog and really puts you at ease walking away. Can't praise him enough :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Where are these kennels? I drove past the entrance to Markree Castle the other day and there are no signs for kennels there. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

genie wrote: »
    Where are these kennels? I drove past the entrance to Markree Castle the other day and there are no signs for kennels there. :confused:

Keep going on that road and you'll see a blue house on the right. It's on a bend or near a bend. Turn down that lane and the kennels is at the very end.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

magnumlady wrote: »
    Keep going on that road and you'll see a blue house on the right. It's on a bend or near a bend. Turn down that lane and the kennels is at the very end.

Immeadiately after crossing the bridge.
    Brian's a sound lad with a great set-up. Would happily reccommend him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 showgies

Yeah, I used them last summer and will do so again this summer.

Good set up, friendly owner and very flexible with regards drop off/pick up times.

Highly recommended.

Advertisement