Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car stereo - Railway Square

Options
  • 25-03-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the name of the lads down on Railway Square (beside where Tommy Dales used to be) who do car stereos / CD players etc.?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Baby4 wrote: »

Good man, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

padraig.od wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of the lads down on Railway Square (beside where Tommy Dales used to be) who do car stereos / CD players etc.?

Thanks
    Yea derick duggan is on left and his father is on right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Baby4 wrote: »

Good woman, thanks:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Has anybody been in there recently just wondering how much he charges to fit a radio i bought myself

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Has anybody been in there recently just wondering how much he charges to fit a radio i bought myself

Derek is actually a mate of mine, he's very good at what he does, tbh to get an accurate price you'd really have to call into him so he can see which car it's going into also with the type of stereo it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Derek is actually a mate of mine, he's very good at what he does, tbh to get an accurate price you'd really have to call into him so he can see which car it's going into also with the type of stereo it is.

by any chance do you know his opening hours?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

by any chance do you know his opening hours?

8.30 to 5.00pm Mon to Friday, closed on Saturdays.

Advertisement