Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Key Swap - XCOM

• 25-03-2013 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I got a free copy of XCOM as part of my pre-order on Bioshock Infinite.

I already have a copy of XCOM Enemy Unknown so I have a spare Steam Key I'd be willing to swap for something/donate to a good home.

Reply below/PM if interested.

Cheers.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I'll take it if it's the 'good home' option.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Done!

I'll PM you the code there.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Sorry Corkfeen code is gone to ShiverinEskimo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I'd love a copy of bioshock if anyone has a copy going that they want to 'go to a good home'.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I'd love a copy of bioshock if anyone has a copy going that they want to 'go to a good home'.

Have one if you want, accidently put it into steam as I though it was the Infinite code, but since I already have the game it didn't work and should still be good for use on another account I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sorry to steal thread but I also have a copy of Bioshock for anyone interested

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/jumps

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Sorry to steal thread but I also have a copy of Bioshock for anyone interested

If you still have it, I'd like it. I bought the game on disc years ago and have since lost it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Have keys for Multiwinia, Darwinia and Uplink if anyone wants. Looking for a copy of XCOM if there's any more around.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Would jump at a copy of Bioshock if going. I have cookies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,083 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Looking for an XCOM key as well. I've a physical copy of Bioshock and Mass Effect to offer in exchange. Don't expect success but thought I'd chance my luck. The Bioshock key should work on Steam.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Advertisement