Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now here ladies and gentlemen is a special kind of cu*t

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

He better be deported after his sentence. We don't need the likes of him in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

Maybe the man didn't see her on the ground or got scared?

Baying for blood is not the solution here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Big Bottom wrote: »

Did you miss the part where he gave her the phone and then took it back when she tried to call an ambulance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

Big Bottom wrote: »

leaving her like that is enough to bay for blood, he had the money, he could have left the phone or rang for an ambulance, most would not leave a animal like that.

The guy had 10 convictions, had he been deported after the first, 9 more crimes would have been prevented.

So can anyone point out the down side of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

I didnt read all of it but I read enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    I did not misunderstand what he was getting at. He misunderstood.

The courts did not come to that conclusion. He was done for burglary.

I'm not smug. Surely it's more smug to want to beat the sh*t out of every petty criminal there is. To twist the facts and other people's words to justify your own violent urges is something I find scary.

Piss poor what? Use full sentences and capital letters please. Very hard to read your posts.

Ill take the ban, yellow, red card or Infractions, because its just worth it.

You are a complete and utter wanker !

Oh, that feels better.

Infractions away boards

See ya'll later.

Mod: Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Vasile Axinte what the fcuk kind of name... can someone tell me where a name like that originates from because I am seriously stuck, is like a bizarre combination of vaseline and absynthe. Something I never want to taste

you have to be careful with the old folk, can give them a terrible fright or heart attack rather so with garbage like this i'm lost for words.

Category: evil... and pathetic, most pathetic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whats the deal with judges loving suspending at least part of sentences? Considering that prisoners automatically get time off for good behaviour (another load of bull****, surely not commiting more crimes or acting the bollocks in prison is the minimum requirement while inside?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Background checks USA\Aussie style on foreign residents entering the country would help to weed out the tiny minority of foreigners who take advantage of our generosity to the detriment of everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

tempura wrote: »
    Ill take the ban, yellow, red card or Infractions, because its just worth it.

You are a complete and utter wanker !

You're a rebel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    You're a rebel.

Maybe he has no cause.

Anyway, enough, do not post on this thread again.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Disagree, this frail old lady has nothing against a man person animal scum disease virus like this

Not quite sure how to read that.

But my point is the random posters here who say they would beat him up are trying to express control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Grayson wrote: »

Not quite sure how to read that.

But my point is the random posters here who say they would beat him up are trying to express control.

Psychology 101 when in doubt blame control issues,

Face it when it comes to crime and attacks on the defenceless and frail ,
    Its a natural reaction to want to hurt the perpetrator/s

Where we live in a state where crime doesn't get punished to any degree of satisfaction,
    And where the criminal has more right than the law abiding citizen

Mod: Martial Arts & Self Defence, Mixed Martial Arts [MMA]

Those are disciplines, however MMA is most certainly not!

I think a lot of the bouncers do that stuff. I remember "Chesney Hawkes" was handy with a kosh! prompting him into a technical demo was enough for me...

Those are disciplines, however MMA is most certainly not!

I think a lot of the bouncers do that stuff. I remember "Chesney Hawkes" was handy with a kosh! prompting him into a technical demo was enough for me...

MMA is very disciplined actually

Gatling wrote: »

MMA is very disciplined actually

Depends on your interpretation maybe

because I saw some horrors, to my eyes like opening up an already long beat guys nose after the final bell :(

Depends on your interpretation maybe

because I saw some horrors, to my eyes like opening up an already long beat guys nose after the final bell :(

Been watching since the 90's its no where near as bad as it was ,
    As soon as my kids are old enough there going to learn ,but MMA and self defence is a whole separate discussion thread,

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dpw11104

gurramok wrote: »
    Background checks USA\Aussie style on foreign residents entering the country would help to weed out the tiny minority of foreigners who take advantage of our generosity to the detriment of everyone.

I cannot understand why there is no grounds to revoke any residency rights of this guy after 10 convictions.Something seriously wrong with a system that allows this.In the US and elsewhere you get the boot for much less.Despite the semantics over whether he attacked this woman or not he showed depraved indifference to an elderly person in need of help.
    I have older family members living on there own in Dublin and don't like to think that pond scum like this guy are given free reign .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Really is scary how open the boarders are for monsters like this to come in to this country, anyone convicted after such a crime should be deported with a sample of their DNA put on file for ID purposes, life in prison in their own country upon deportation short of that hang the fcukers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

I can't understand why someone with repeated offences like this isn't returned to his country of origin either. We have no need to import more habitual criminals, we have an ample suppy already.

And there are plenty of Romanians here who are a big asset to our country; they don't need people who'll act so coldly here either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

gurramok wrote: »

And would be illegal on EU citizens who are guareenteed freedom to travel unhindered within the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Perhaps his new "mates" in prison will hear of this and deliver to him what the court wouldn't or couldn't.

Not advocating.......just saying........hoping........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

[SIZE="3"]ROMA[/SIZE] Gypsy. Sorry to be a correction Nazi here, but that has to be pointed out that Gypsys are Roma and nothing to do with Romania.

Except they're from Romania and enter Ireland using Romanian passports.

And would be illegal on EU citizens who are guareenteed freedom to travel unhindered within the EU.

Is this correct, or an assumption? Britain has deported Irish people convicted of IRA offences from England and ensured that they could not return, for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

BrensBenz wrote: »
    Perhaps his new "mates" in prison will hear of this and deliver to him what the court wouldn't or couldn't.

Not advocating.......just saying........hoping........

A few posters have said this here, But as far as I know people like the above are kept on special wings of the prison where like minded persons are locked up,Prisons are segregated,The only place where they can all congregate together would be the yard and you don't have to go there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Which is a huge negative factor on the EU. Just like Irish crims can hop off to Spain\Holland to escape justice, it ain't morally right.

If only there were background checks before entry, should be easy to implement in the digital age. If one has no convictions, nothing to worry about.
    Is this correct, or an assumption? Britain has deported Irish people convicted of IRA offences from England and ensured that they could not return, for instance.

That was not under Schengen. Hasn't happened since the borders opened up(yet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

Mod: Martial Arts & Self Defence, Mixed Martial Arts [MMA]
    He's also a soldier and a bouncer:P:pac:

In fairness he's a fair and level headed poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You can deport EU citzens but it has to be serious crimes. IRA terrorism would one for the British.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

lkionm wrote: »
    Love the word c.unt. So vulgar.

very apt in this situation though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

For the life of me I haven't a clue why Ireland lets in career criminals like this. Travelling to another country with the intention of living there is a privilege imo. You have to be able to contribute towards society in order to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭lightspeed

antodeco wrote: »
    This thread is probably going to descend into a "romanian gypsies" rant!

But anyway, yeah, he got 4 years for robbery? He cant be punished for not helping the old woman surely? He didnt do anything to her. Still a scummy thing to do to leave her there like that.

Yeah that would be the part i have a problem with. Maybe he should be punished for not helping an old woman who he was busy robbing and left crying in pain whilst not giving a f**k if she died on her own.

In an ideal world this scumbag would not be breathing. Instead while there are cuts to our own services and children dying from starvation elsewhere in the world, we are going to spend €65000 a year to keep and feed this scumbag only to release this scumbag to the same or worse again.

Thats not, justice. Its justice being raped by a society that wants to live in a make believe world that most criminals can be rehabilitated and that people can be served and protected by our current approach to crime.

Id like us to have a fair and just legal system but address criminals like this like they do in countries like Dubai.

lightspeed wrote: »
    <snip much raging>

Id like us to have a fair and just legal system but address criminals like this like they do in countries like Dubai.

Only trouble with cutting off thieves' hands is that if your standard of policing falls at all low (God forbid), you may cut off the wrong person's hand, and it's awfully hard to undo that later on when you catch the right guy.

Look, what this fellow did was despicable, and he should have had the decency at least to have called for help for the woman he robbed, but this was a non-violent crime.

He sounds more really, really stupid than anything else. And panicked.

If any of the very indignant want to get together a fund to give the woman back the money he stole, it might be more useful than grinding your teeth and demanding hang 'em and flog 'em.

Advertisement