Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotes valid for 7 days?

Options
  • 25-03-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

On the hunt for car insurance renewal and sick to death of increases each year in premiums! 
    Got a decent enough one online with Liberty but it says they're only valid for 7 days, my policy doesn't expire until mid April, will I have to try it again? What if the quotation has changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

Hi Purplecow,

Great to hear you're thinking about us for your renewal.  Although the quotes are only valid for 7 days, you can arrange cover up to 33 days in advance.  So, you can guarantee this price if you setup the policy before the 7 days are up.  I hope this helps.   

Regards

Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thanks. Got it sorted. 
    One question I forgot to ask: Can I drive other cars 3rd party with my cover? I have comprehensive. 

Also, can others drive my car?

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi Purplecow
    Can you PM me your details and I’ll be able to answer your questions in full.
    Regards
    Seán

Advertisement