Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Boyfriend's Birthday

• 25-03-2013 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

It is my boyfriend's twenty first next Wednesday and I can't decide what to do for him, so AH, help me out!

Option 1: throw him a surprise party. I would have to travel up to Dublin and have it in a mutual friends house (they offered). It would only be a small affair, my boyfriend has a small group of friends.

Option 2: book a hotel and bring him out for dinner. Maybe stock a few cans in the hotel and his favourite snacks. Bring him to the cinema the next day, since he loves his films.

I think he would prefer option two but I don't know. .. twenty first is a milestone (or so American tv tells us. ..) and a party seems more fitting. I think it would also be lovely for him to have his friends around him since he can be lazy enough with up keeping their friendship!

What do ye think? Party night with friends or couple night?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

You do know what you have just asked for ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

50 bottles of baby oil and your 3 best looking friends

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,605 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Maybe sit him in the corner and me and you do stuff? Thatll prove how much he loves you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Back in a sec, need to stick some popcorn on :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭campo

You forgot option 3 get your hottest mate to join ye for a threesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

What's your current 'hookers and coke' budget? Whatever it is just give him that and leave him alone for a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'd usually go with the AH answer of 'threesome' or 'anal' but on this occasion I think you should rent a hotel room, invite over all his friends, make the bed into a ring and host a midget wrestlemania... http://www.rentamidget.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

What comes before part b?

PART AAAAAAAAAAA

and then some sex.

Can't go wrong with that combination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

blow job and the TV remote.
    Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Ride him till his Mickey resembles a boiled beetroot.

He will thank you for it, believe me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Give him a couple of hundred € so he can go out with is mates for his 21st

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Thressome is so unambitious, go all out for foursome. No one gets left out that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Well, grabbing a few drinks in a mate's house, with all his mates around him, isn't going to cost you more than your travel and the price of a few drinks. So why not do both? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

OP I'm seriously disappointed in you're 2 options when I opened this thread I was expecting something a lot more filthy.
    Midgets and coke get my vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Well, grabbing a few drinks in a mate's house, with all his mates around him, isn't going to cost you more than your travel and the price of a few drinks. So why not do both? :)
    There's a lack of midgets in your plan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

what a wanker, he loves HIS films, maybe bring him to someone elses films for a change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ignore all the people saying threesome, anal, baby-oil, yada yada yada, they're just being childish.

If you want to do something special for him, go looking trough his laptop. Don't bother with the standard p0rn folder that you already know about, that's just a decoy so you think he is into normal stuff, go looking for the most boring folder you can find (regeneration of moss in 16th century mountain climates, something like that), cos that's where you'll find the freaky sh1t that he's really into.

If it happens to be midget wrestling, then smash has told you what to do. If not, then go with the midget plan anyway and keep an eye out for a new boring folder in his laptop next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

This thread is waaaay more PG than I expected ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭RainMaker

orestes wrote: »
    regeneration of moss in 16th century mountain climates

What are the odds???

<renames folder!>

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I hear spunout.ie has some good advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Well his friends house is quite a trek from the city centre so I'm afraid we'd end up wasting the hotel by being drunk and spending all night trying to commute back!

smash wrote: »
    There's a lack of midgets in your plan!

It's because I'm practically a midget myself. I take offense on their behalf!

You know, you can hire midgets in the UK to be handcuffed to a friend for a weekend if you're on a stag or whatever...

OP, book a midget to be handcuffed to your boyfriend for his birthday weekend. DO IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Sorry for the lack of made up options concerning things that won't happen...my apologies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

as long as you ride him raw he wont care.

He knows he is getting the ride so no point in trying to make it special with snacks. The only snack he wants is between your legs and for you to suck his mickey.

danslevent wrote: »
    Well his friends house is quite a trek from the city centre so I'm afraid we'd end up wasting the hotel by being drunk and spending all night trying to commute back!

What I meant was have the night in his mate's house, then go to the hotel the next night. If it's a weekend, I'm assuming you'd both be off work/college?

lkionm wrote: »

He knows he is getting the ride so no point in trying to make it special with snacks. The only snack he wants is between your legs and for you to suck his mickey.

Holy mother of Jesus. You must be single.

Do both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

bluewolf wrote: »
    Do both

him and her friend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/

3 day delivery to Ireland.

I'm dead serious BTW. He's a 20 year old male - there's nothing else he'd really want except you dressed to impress and raring to go.

I do empathy well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Go ask Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

You must be a dream lover, I'd say foreplay is out of your league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

HondaSami wrote: »
    You must be a dream lover, I'd say foreplay is out of your league.

Hang on tight Sami, I'm going in dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

I must admit that made me lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

So far we have

Anal
    Hookers & coke
    Threesome
    Foursome
    Midgets
    Kinky gear

So why not hire 3 midget hookers who do anal and who have kinky gear.sure they could get coke in the vending machine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭rambutman

Do both. As someone said. Hotel room, cans, mates and a special birthday. Its all do-
    able

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭rambutman

Do both. As someone said. Hotel room, cans, mates and a special birthday. Its all do-
    able

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Midgets and coke get my vote.

Does that work the same way as Mentos and Coke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Boring answer I know, but have you checked with his parents/siblings in case they've already organised something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Asking after hours for suggestions?

You're looking to get dumped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

A lap dancer that looks like your mum, if he enjoys it you could go a long way together in life, if he seems to enjoy it to much, you need to smoke 60 a day and drink 2 liters of vodka a day, so you can catch up, either way you will find out if your MENT to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

ArtyM wrote: »
    Does that work the same way as Mentos and Coke?

only on the morning after.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Phoenix wrote: »
    Get a tattoo of his face on your arm,nothing shows love and devotion more than a tattoo of your boyfriend's face on your arm :D
    Or, just to be different, get a tattoo of his arm on your face......

Just ha at some of the answers. Ha. Hahaha. Ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Number 2. Then book the hotel because goodness knows you'll need to be clean there for that....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭mewithoutyou

Shit on his chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Shit on his chest.

Got 4 whole pages before someone mentioned feces.

Not bad for AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Shit on his chest.

Better yet... Get a midget to sh/t on his chest
    Thats the sh/t right there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Wow. this hasn't been locked yet. I've never seen so much filth sneak through the mods cracks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

I genuinely laughed my head off at that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement