Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring Diagram for Forward reverse motor.

Options
  • 25-03-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hey guys i am looking for the wiring diagram for a roller door and must include push and open to release and push and hold to close. they will have a limit at top and bottom and wondering would any of ye have one from phase 4 or that haven't done that kind of stuff since 2009 so a bit rusty any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

2z9jhwz.jpg

sorry for the rough drawing!

actually i left out the electrical interlock but they are in that other drawing

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

m.j.w wrote: »
    actually i left out the electrical interlock but they are in that other drawing
    Not good to spoon feed too much anyhow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

gentleman:D will shout ya a few in calgary or edmonton fingers crossed i make it there for june;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

2011 wrote: »
    Not good to spoon feed too much anyhow :D

Yes a little understanding, and such diagrams never need to be remembered.

• Advertisement

m.j.w wrote: »
    sorry for the rough drawing!

The rough ones are the best ones, drawings I mean....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

BTW the second hold on contact is missing as well.

2011 wrote: »
    BTW the second hold on contact is missing as well.

It is left out for inch control of shutter down, so the operator has to be there for watching the full closing of it.

Bruthal wrote: »
    It is left out for inch control of shutter down, so the operator has to be there for watching the full closing of it.

it is surely, thats the way they want it wired for the exams

Advertisement