Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recording games

Options
  • 25-03-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭

Lads how do you go about recording the games you play to watch them back again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I can't even get proper replays, let alone save entire games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Think Perrin has the capabilities, or I might be completely wrong :o

Basically you need to buy a capture device such as a PVR, hook it up to your computer/laptop and record it onto there where you can edit it/break it down/hit the film room with the rest of the coaching staff and assess your performance.

Good quality (HD) ones can be a tad expensive, ~€150 iirc, or ones that do the job but are not HD are < €50 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Watching Luck throwing Interceptions live is bad enough, dont think i'd want to watch a repeat of them :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah it aint easy tbh, even uploading highlights is a pain.
    You need to upload to EA and then download to a youtube compatible video and then upload to youtube to embed on forums!

Advertisement