Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy butter london nail polishes

• 25-03-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi ladies so i recently saw a girls collection of nail polishes and she gave a great. Review and there nail polishes do have some nice shades where can i buy them here i'm in the dublin area btw and what price are they
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Boots had a couple of sets in a few days ago. TK Maxx sometimes stock them too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

avoca do them - they're expensive enough - can't remember the exact price though sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Avoca. I bought two and found they were rubbish. No shine and chipped quickly. They look lovely in the bottle though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Harvey Nicholls in Dundrum stock them ... they have a small selection of colours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

Millies.ie sell them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Jeongeum

Thanks guys whats the price like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Debenhams sell them, the price is around €16 I think.

TK Maxx sell them too sometimes, the prices vary between €8 and €20 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

you can get BL polishes on Beautymatters.ie - they're€15 each. Or you can get them on the Butter London website, where they're a bit cheaper I think.

They do some lovely unusual finishes/colours, but I don't think they're worth €15 personally. They seem to have gone up in price a good bit which is annoying (think they used to be 11 or 12 euro on beauty matters last year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

TK maxx in Stephens green had the glitter xmas sets with matching lipgloss in the clearance section recently.

Have also seen in Debenhams - v expensive tho!

Thanks everybody wow well i wont be buying them way out of a teengers price range

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I have one - all hail the queen and while its a lovely colour the quality really does not justify the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got mine in Fran and Jane Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Lovely colours but a ridiculous price- even the discounted ones in TK Maxx are a stupid price.

IMO the Rimmel polishes are fantastic value. And the best thing you can invest in is a good top coat, like the Sally Hansen one, because even if you're using a cheaper polish, the topcoat will make it last so much longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I am not a rimmel fan but my top picks would be essence, catrice and china glaze for polish and they are all a lot less expensive than butter london

i havent heard of china glaze but i find essence and catrice cheap way too easily i recently found nyc ones good and my mom gave me some sally hansen ones she didnt like and they have stayed for four days with only growth showing

Advertisement