Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waders help

Options
  • 25-03-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

just wondering lads have any of ye got any info or feedback on greys grxi breathable waders. am going buying a pair next week & any info appreciated :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Breathable waders, you just take your chances. The grxi are grand got a pair last year and they lasted the season fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 peter74

Fully agree. You may get leak on your third outing or may hold third seasons as mine. I got a hole in the waders on my second outing. Barbed wire. But I fixed and they are ok. I chose grxi due to variety of sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭wobbie10

Was looking at them myself but not sure if they are good value for money.
    Where are you looking at buying them ?

I can only find them online and not in any local shops near me.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭strangles

only shop i can find them in is in clonmel. irishflyfishing.com. 245 for waders & boots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

I saw these in Cleeres angling in Clane if that is of any help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Tbh i think snowbees are the best for waders, i have the snowbee granite neoprene and use them for cold nights and i also have the Snowbee 600D Wadermaster Waders they the lighter ones and are great for the summer....

Advertisement