Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC HL Irish Oral

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 charmedxox

Yeah i called the examination office and they said the examiner should contact me by phone and letter this week, they also told me that last week!
    Im in Tipp and the orals are set for the week of the 31st of March.
    FIngers crossed it'l be easier than we think!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tubs12

Hi Charmedxox

Any luck in getting your date for the oral?

Hi Tubs12
    Yeah got a letter from her on Friday? I emailed the department Thursday saying I needed to Know because I've to book it off work. You get yours yet? I've mine Friday week 9 am!! Frieked out!!

Hi charmedxox

I got my oral date and its next Thursday.Best of luck i hope it goes well for you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 nickiirl

Hey Guys, I'm also repeating Irish leaving cert, I had the oral back in April and I was happy the way that it went! I'm just wondering how everyone is getting on with the studying now?

• Advertisement

Hi nickiirl
    Study is going ok.Still have a lot to do.

Aiste-I am going with Economy,Problems with young people,Media and Gaeilge
    Poems.I am going with the three that have not come up(Mad i know but i don't have enough time to cover other stuff
    An Triail-I think this is luck of the draw

Hi ,
    Like that now the orals went well so here's hoping!! Studying wise I'm doing the same with the poems and the pros studying the ones that haven't come up, think we'd be very unlucky as it's only the 3rd year of new course. Essay I'm also doing the usual and trying to get as many in as possible, young people is one my grinds teacher reckons could be a hit but who knows really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 nickiirl

I'm the same only doing poems & pros that haven't came up either and same with the essay definitely covering young people and problems in Ireland my grinds teacher reckons they'll come up or something along the lines. I know its a tough one to call really! This time next week it will be all done though! Best of luck to use :)

Moment of truth is nearly upon us!!best of luck to you guys!hope all the hard work pays off!!😊😊😊😊

Advertisement