Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview for Planning and Environmental Management

Options
  • 25-03-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Everyone
    I just recieved a letter in the post today regarding an interview for the above course in DIT. I am a mature student and really don't know what lies ahead of me in the interview. If there is anyone out there that has gone through this experience could you give me a few tips. I would be forever grateful. Thanks guys:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Clarelessly

How did you think the interview went ? I just got my offer today and was wondering how many mature students are gonna be on the course? Im hoping to not be the only auld wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Art monster

Hi, i'm hoping someone if anyone that is online will be able to help me. I have to go for in interview tomorrow in DIT in Mountjoy Square college as i applied for a course there. I have no clue what to expect but on the letter it says there may be a short written exercise before the exam?! can anyone give me any insight to what to expect at the interview please? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Countess

Hey, I just found this thread and was wondering how your interviews went? I'm currently looking into applying for culinary arts in DIT as a mature student and I only found out I might have to attend an interview and I'm pretty scared about it. I'm trying to find out what they are like to prepare myself :)
    Thanks

Advertisement