Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Find Kinder Easter Egg

Options
  • 25-03-2013 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the large kinder easter eggs in any store in the city centre in the last few days?
    Haven't seen them anywhere in the last few weeks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I'd try all the Tesco/Dunnes Stores etc., I love the Kinder Easter Eggs too. ;)
    Like yourself, haven't seen them in any Tesco/Dunnes Stores, or in the city.

I know this isn't City Centre, but they sell them in The Pavillions, Swords. Tuthills is the store they're in. If you're really stuck and can't find them anywhere else, that is. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I know it's not in the centre but Applegreen had them out Kinsealy way yestersay - 2 for €16 I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

tescos on the navan road of new cabra road has them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Not 100% sure, but I think, Lidl in Cork Street have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ill second applegreen, balinteer had them on saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Saw the big kinder eggs in tesco maynooth.
    They also had trays of 3 or 6 regular kinder eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Cheers for the replies, will try Tesco on the Navan Road as its close by, was there last week but must have missed them.
    If not will try make it to swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ClarkeyCat

I had the same problem. Annoyingly I had purchased one in Tesco on Camden Street a few weeks ago as a prize in work. So I strode in there this morning, confident that I would pick one up for herself (she requested Kinder). That wasn't the case so I ended up doing a few laps of the city there at lunch. No joy.

So I came back to the office and found this thread. My heart sunk. I mentioned it to a girl in the office who actually had a Kinder egg (I think from her hubby) and agreed to buy it from her if my last gap dash to Ranelagh failed.

I bravely half walked, half ran to Ranelagh in hope more than expectation when I stumbled upon a little Centra close to The Barge. I said ah flip it I'll chance it. And there I found the egg of my (her) dreams. Bish bash bosh. I bought it along with a Bueno, a Kinder Surprise, some other Kinder chocolate thing and a packet of Love Hearts.

There are only two of the big ones left so if you want one, go now. Good luck and Godspeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Sister found me one in Supervalu, Ashbourne so got it in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

still in tescos, picked one up yesterday on the navan road at the checkouts

• Advertisement
Advertisement