Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Toro Virginia Prime

Options
  • 25-03-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought this El Toro Virginia Prime:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/primenew.htm

but Im not liking the taste at all :(

so I did a bit of googling and found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNOrvRBmsW8

So Im wondering, am I supposed to do what he has done in the video or do I just vape it straight from the bottle?

Im using a Kanger T2

Im also wondering what voltage is recommended for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no, he has the first version of the el toro juices which weren't pre filtered.

its probably already been steeping for a while so .. if you dont like it, you dont like it.

maybe leave it aside for a week or two and come back to it

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

aye, leave it for a few days and give it another try. it should be tobacco/leafy/earthy taste. can be a bit weak at first, flavour-wise.
    did you buy it pre steeped or did you filled in the plain juice into the leaf bottle?

it's all pre steeped now, and it'd have been sitting on a shelf/box somewhere in dublin in ESI store room for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

it's all pre steeped now, and it'd have been sitting on a shelf/box somewhere in dublin in ESI store room for a while
    Thanks guys.
    What voltage would u suggest please?

dunno... whichever you prefer..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

ah ok cheers, i still have some of mine, as i took em out and put into 200ml-300ml bottles.
    to me there a bit bland and i use em as a base for menthol vapes mainly

Advertisement