Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evic 18350 mod bod - cheapest source?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Thought you had one in black, you posted a picture of it or im confusing you with somebody else

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Cr@p Just went to order from them and they are out of stock. They told me they'll have more in 2-3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Vaperus sell them too it seems. Still under a tenner. No waiting.

Legend. Thanks! :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Haven't used my eVic for over a month, it's no use to me now.
    Since using my Vision dripper and vaping at 16 watts (5.2v @ 1.7 ohms), the 11 watts max limit on the eVic renders it useless.
    No contest between Vision and eVic.
    Seem to remember someone pointing the limitation of the eVic ;)

grindle wrote: »
    Vaperus sell them too it seems. Still under a tenner. No waiting.

Vaperus is also out of stock. Cr@p. Have messaged them and see when they get them in again.

Yea I've got a vamo too but tbh I don't vape over 10 watts yet so and some atomisers you can't vape over 10 watts of they taste terrible.

Have you got dual coils in the Vision or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Seem to remember someone pointing the limitation of the eVic ;)

vamo.jpg

Disclosure: I've been using an eVic most recently on 2.8Ohms coils with the Aga-T2!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Lucutus wrote: »
    vamo.jpg

Disclosure: I've been using an eVic most recently on 2.8Ohms coils with the Aga-T2!
    Don't mention the ****ing aga t to me, ****ing thing broke my heart, preferring low resistance coils to vamp up the wattage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement