Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course or talk on fibromyalgia?

Options
  • 25-03-2013 10:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hope I am posting in the right place, I have fibromyalgia and would really like to go to a talk or even better a course on it. I heard a woman on Ireland am talking about a 6 weeks course she did with Arthritis Ireland on tips and living with it,but I can't find anything on their site and I emailed them and have not heard back. Does anyone know of a course or talk on how to cope or tips for having fibromyalgia.I know all about Fibro I have it years but lately finding it hard and would like to go learn more about it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

As far as I know, the Living with Arthritis course also covers Fibromyalgia.

http://www.arthritisireland.ie/go/programmes_events/living_well_with_arthritis

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Inchworm

Arthritis Ireland courses def cover Fibromyalgia! Just finished doing one recently. I've had Fibro bout 10 yrs & it was really helpful meeting others in similar situations. They give you lots of tips for managing pain and stress. I def recommend doing one if you can get to it! :D
    Saw on their site that there's one starting real soon in Maynooth if that'd be any use to you? Anyhows maybe give them a buzz if you wanna ask them about the courses. Good luck! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

Thanks for the help got a place on the maynooth course starts Monday,thanks again

Advertisement